The names of the people who match all six people to the correct handwriting will be placed into a drawing, and two people will win a signed paperback copy of The Poisoned Glass.
This contest will be open until next Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 6 p.m. (PST), when a follow-up post will appear with the answers.
- Vincent Van Gogh, painter (most famous work is Starry Night)
- George Orwell, writer (wrote Animal Farm and 1984)
- Walt Whitman, poet and humanist
- Pablo Picasso, painter, father of Cubism
- Nikola Tesla, inventor (AC current)
- Josephine Baker, singer, dancer