Greetings everyone! Thanks for those of you who played along!
Congratulations to winners Erin M. and Hadley! I’ll be reaching out to you both to send your books to you.
I thought you all might like to know a little more about the handwriting, along with the correct answers so added a little but of analysis by each name.
It’s an advantage that I know very little of the personal lives of all of these people and don’t have preformed opinions of them. At the same time I must add a big disclaimer that I’m not a professional graphologist so this is just my take on each person.
The names of the people who match all six people to the correct handwriting will be placed into a drawing, and two people will win a signed paperback copy of The Poisoned Glass.
This contest will be open until next Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 6 p.m. (PST), when a follow-up post will appear with the answers.
- Vincent Van Gogh, painter (most famous work is Starry Night)
- George Orwell, writer (wrote Animal Farm and 1984)
- Walt Whitman, poet and humanist
- Pablo Picasso, painter, father of Cubism
- Nikola Tesla, inventor (AC current)
- Josephine Baker, singer, dancer